Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Breaking Down My Question

Where should we live?

Where is where?
  Where could be a location. It could be specific as a planet, continent, country, state, city, or even suburb. It could also mean housing. Should we live in houses under the ocean or on another planet? Let's find out.

Who is we?
   We is everyone. We is you, we is him, we is her, we is they. We is anyone and everyone who wants better living. We will find out the answer to this question. We is me. 

What is live?
   Living is having fun and getting stuff done. I do not want to find out where we can survive, I want to know where we can live. I want fun, I want sports, shopping, concerts.

So join me on this adventure to find our home. Join us as we search for the perfect place to live. Join the We.

3 comments:

  1. What kinds of resources are you going to start with? Those lists that come out every year with the top 100 cities to live in? Things like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually planning to focus more on the structure of houses and how to optimize them for efficiency and space in different cities and landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is interesting. Can't wait to know more.

    ReplyDelete